- GENERAL & FAMILY DENTISTRY
- KIDS DENTISTRY
- INVISALIGN/CLEAR BRACES
- ROOT CANAL
- TEETH WHITENING
- IMPLANT DENTISTRY
- SEDATION DENTISTRY
- ORAL SURGERY & EXTRACTIONS
- Fillings (Mercury Free)
- DENTAL HYGIENE ClEANINGS & CHECKUPS
- Preventative Dentistry
- SPORTS DENTISTRY
- BAD BREATH
- PREVENTIVE ORTHODONTIC
- ORAL HABITS
- INSURANCE FINANCING
Dental Implants have quickly become a very effective treatment for patients dealing with the effects of tooth loss or a diminished capacity for their teeth to function as they should.
Dental Implants have helped hundreds of thousands of people regain the function they once took for granted, not to mention the confidence to lead a normal life. Whether you’re missing a single tooth or require a complete set of new teeth, implants can be a viable option for you.
A Dental Implant can be thought of as an artificial tooth root that’s submerged into your upper or lower jawbone. Our dental implants are constructed from titanium, a very strong material that’s compatible with your body.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
There are several reasons why Dental Implants may be the right option to replace a missing tooth or set of teeth. They include:
- Dental Implants are the best alternative to replacing missing teeth because they offer a permanent solution (i.e. no need to touch or reduce your natural teeth or have ill-fitting Dentures)
- Dental Implants cost less on average than a 3-unit bridge
- Once implants get placed into your jawbone, you won’t have to worry about any future bone loss in that area, which is vital to the health of your other teeth
- Implants are very much like having your own natural teeth. They look and feel just like your real teeth
- When properly maintained by your dentist, implants have been shown to last up to 20 years or longer
- Unlike your natural teeth or a bridge, you can’t get a cavity with implants
- Implants can give you the smile you always wanted!
- Feel healthier and happier due to improved digestion
- Look younger, feel self-assured and have a more confident smile
- Improve the quality of your life
ENJOY A LIFE WITH DENTAL IMPLANT
Dental Implants can also provide support for a full Denture, making them more secure and enabling you to eat and speak more comfortably and confidently.
Traditional Dentures only give you 20% of the chewing capacity compared to natural teeth. Implant-supported teeth or Dentures, also known as Overdentures can give you 90% chewing capacity. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out if Overdentures are the right option for you?
For over 10 years now and we stand behind our work. If you’re interested in learning more about Dental Implants or would like to book an appointment to complete the necessary examination, we encourage you to contact us for a FREE consultation today.